The expertise of our network is organised around five key scientific fields:
- Plant biology: genetics and genomics, plant improvement, ecophysiology;
- Biology of plant biotic interactions: plant diseases and pests, integrated crop protection, symbionts, population ecology;
- Agronomy and management of agro-ecosystems;
- Food and non-food processing: management of processing technologies and quality of food and non-food products;
- Human and social sciences and agriculture-society interactions: governance of territories, effects of globalisation, public policy, local knowledge and farmers’ practices.