The Global Alliance for the Future of Food is hosting an International Dialogue in Milan (Palazzo Clerici), 18 – 19 May 2015.
This dialogue is a unique opportunity to explore and mobilize positive action toward sustainable, secure, and equitable food and agriculture systems. Aimed at funders and key international stakeholders, this symposium will present case studies that demonstrate inspirational change in critical food systems issues, and engage participants in robust dialogue on what we can do locally and globally to foster innovation and grow effective solutions.
Fondazione Cariplo and Agropolis Fondation are co-hosting this event.
A dynamic forum of presentation, discussion, and engagement on critical issues and innovative ways to move forward on food system reform, the program will focus on :
- Advancing the centrality of wellbeing in the food systems challenge
- Supporting agroecological movements and food systems
- Realizing equitable food systems of the future
- Making visible the full costs of producing food to drive attention to hidden externalities
- Rallying local and global political will and support
- Leveraging change: critical issues and opportunities
See the program here.