The module "Assessing Change in Family Farming and Natural Resource Management" (ATSAM) was developed with materials produced in a Europe-Africa cooperation project: Agricultural and Rural Innovation, which funded an inter-university PhD course.
• To produce a 4 ECTS distance learning module: "Evaluation of change in family farming and natural resource management" (ATSAM).
• To articulate the ATSAM module with four other modules already co-produced: "Qualitative survey methods applied to natural resource management" available in French, Spanish and English.
• Extend the collective production in Africa and Latin America to other structures via coordination by RUFORUM and CATIE.
• Joint production of a "pedagogical grain" with Makerere University: a face-to-face workshop for a distance media writing training
• Production of the ATSAM module
• Integration in an e-learning platform built and distributed at three levels: Montpellier (Agropolis), France (Agreenium) and Europe/Africa/Latin America (coordinated by RUFORUM and CATIE respectively)
• Production of ATSAM: training module (4 ECTS) of 60 hours, Master and PhD level http://entretiens.iamm.fr/course/index.php?categoryid=2
• The association of the ATSAM module with a collection of existing elearnings
• A multidisciplinary (agriculture and educational sciences) and multi-professional team (teachers, professors, researchers, educators, media writers, multimedia technicians) in Africa capable of designing and producing online resources
• A triple-level organisation (Montpellier/France/International) for e-production and dissemination
Monitor the implementation and use of the ATSAM module. Carry out the translation into Spanish. Communicate on the existence and use of ATSAM. To study other needs for e-learning modules.
Project Number : 1401-020
Year : 2014
Type of funding : AAP FORMATION
Project type : AAP
Start date :
01 Sep 2014
End date :
31 Mar 2017
Flagship project :
Project leader :
Project leader's institution :
Project leader's RU :
Budget allocated :
Total budget allocated ( including co-financing) :