Our network’s expertise is organised around five key scientific fields:
- Plant biology: genetics and genomics, plant improvement, ecophysiology;
- Biology of plant biotic interactions: plant diseases and pests, integrated crop protection, symbionts, population ecology;
- Agro-ecosystems management
- Sciences of food and non-food processing: management of processing technologies and quality of food and non-food products;
- Social sciences and agriculture-societies interactions: governance of territories, effects of globalisation, public policy, local knowledge and farmers’ practices.